Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gal Pals

I made this ty card for the wife of a patient I have.  I am a nurse and was off for 3 months for back surgery.  They were so happy to have me come back that she gave me a bottle of lovely wine and a box of candy.  Not that I am accustomed to recieving gifts from patients but sometimes it makes them feel good and we meet friends along our way.  I thought this was appropriate d/t the nature of the present.  I also love this stamp from Art Impressions and it is so appropriate for gal pals.  The background doily was a new Spellbinders die cut I just recieved and I used the paper that wrapped the Fannie Mae candy.  The thanks alot is a Club Scrap stamp.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it and of course drinking the wine and eating the candy.      http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/gc117-chestnut-theme-challenge-gal-pals.html

3 comments:

  1. How clever to use the paper that wrapped the candy. Thanks for taking the Gingersnap Creations Gal Pal challenge! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, This is fabulous. Love the image and all the elements.

    ReplyDelete