Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Steampunk Clocks, Cogs and Wheels

This was fun to work on.  I used a technique from technique junkie with painting gesso over a olive green sheet of cardstock that had been embossed with a Cuttlebug folder with the gears on it.  I sanded some of gesso off and used a piece of Graphics45 Steampunk Debutante .  I sectioned out the 4 sheets using some Tim's papertape and also the saying is from him also.    The clock was a Sissizlet shape and used a stamp clock face.  Sorry I don't know who the stamp was from.  The washers were from a punch. I topped it off with a paper flower and there you have it.  This was for the Gingersnap Creations challenge Gears,Cogs and watch parts.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great card! Love all the cogs and wheels and Steampunk feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun movement with all those gears! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic piece and great texture on it.

    ReplyDelete