Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bookmark, any prior art exchange

The bookmark was also made for the friend that sent me the cards during my recent back surgery.  She is a good friend.  I was in a bookmark exchange and I thought a bookmark was a good thing to make for this challenge and also for her.  The plant and butterfly stamp I do not know who it is from.  I used a small piece of websters dictionary, stamped the butterfly on it, colored it with copics and then stamped on a piece of acetate and colored it with stickles.  The back of the bookmark was stamped with a ODB Sewn with Love stamp. saying.  http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/gcsp09-once-in-blue-moon-any-prior-art.html

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bookmark - your friend must have been thrilled! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Blue Moon challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this bookmark is so pretty and sweet--congratulations on being chosen as a Ginger Gem at Gingersnap Creations!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete