Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 5, 2011

Bloggers Challenge Monachromatic Blue

This card is a little bigger then usual because I didn't want to loose any of the metal background.  I used blue colors of alcohol ink on silver thin metal and then put it thru an embossing folder.  I then sanded off the embosed area.  I cut out the background silver paper with Spellbinders die and then used the Artistic Outpost stamps and cut and placed on silver paper.  I colored  the stamped  with copics and then painted them with Ivory Creative Inspirations paint.  Blue is my most favorite color.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that metal background is just fabulous. Blue is my favorite color too and you've done a great job using it. Glad you could join in on the BC Monochromatic Blue challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The added birdcage looks wonderful with the image of Jane! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete