Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 6, 2012

Glorius Green

This was so fun. I got the  CheeryLynn die cut last week and really loved the door, but what to do with it.  Well, I cut it and the saw the Technique Junkie technique, framed embossing, and thought a city scape cuttlebug small folder would do the trick. I cut it out and highlighted it with iced spruce distress ink, and colored the heart in red with a Copic pen.   I found the green paper from Club Scrap that had flowers, branches and trees, and used another Cuttlebug folder , birds and swirls and embossed and stuck the door on.  I appears to me the window of the door is looking at the city and the greenery outside.  The stamped Life Begins was a Club Scrap Stamp.  The doorknob is a black brad.  Though this would work for the green card challenge  at Gingersnap . 

  http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that sentiment! This is a fabulous card--LOVE that heart accent!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Thanks for taking the Gingersnap Creations challenge :)

    ReplyDelete