Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 12, 2011

Forever

I go searching thru blogs and find these challenges that look like fun to me.  I used a tan piece of cardstock and layered with burlap and then the brown, orange yellow and maroon were from some club stamp paper pops.  I dry embossed the strips of paper with a cuddle bug edge embossing folder set, the label was a sissix lable and the flower is a Boutique Fleur Mulberry paper from Recollections that I recieved for Christmas last year.  I distressed the lable with distress ink aged mahogany.  I think this will work for this challenge at    .http://www.twistedsketches.org/2011/08/twisted-cards-71.html

1 comment:

  1. I think it works well for the twisted sketch this week! Great take on the edge twist! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Sketches :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete