Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Baby Wipes Embrace


This challenge is for the Gingersnap Creations Spicy Supply Challenge.  I took a baby wipe, and painted it with 2 different distress crackle paint from Ranger and then cut it out with a Sissix frame die.  The basket is from Heartfelt Creations new die.  The sunflowers were from Stamping Up and put it on a piece of vellum I found in my stash and onto dark green cardstock.  A little glitter in the center of the sunflowers and a card.  I have to say it needs something.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Di! I love how your incorporated the baby wipes into your card. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, so eye catching. Thank you for joining us at Gingersnaps Creations

    ReplyDelete