Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FAITHFULNESS

I used a white card and covered it with molding paste, let it dry overnight.  Then put it thru the embossing folder in the Big Boss. I used Tim Holtz stain daubers to color the background.  I used the ODB Faithfulness stamps and a small Asian stamps. Cut the butterflies with some Cherrylynn dies and placed them on reflective Mica. I painted the butterflies with Creative Inspirations and also the little Asian girl.  http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/ http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2011/07/gc112-color-challenge-leather-iron-and.html

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Fabulous technique and design. Love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Japanese stamp you used! What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, Diane! Beautiful Asian inspired design and detailing! Wonderful scripture card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great piece - I love all those textures. Thanks for playing the Gingersnaps challenge :)

    ReplyDelete